How To Clean Your HVAC Scent Diffuser
Looking to learn how to clean your HVAC scent diffuser with ease? Follow our easy instructions on how to clean it here and never worry about a clogged system or getting scents mixed up. We typically recommend that you clean your diffuser every two months, if it is used daily, or ideally when switching out your scents. This cleaning method will ensure your diffuser is doing exactly what it is meant to do and will continually provide a strong scent through your home, business or space.
Our HVAC scent diffusers are a simple and quick clean, and below are a few steps you can follow every couple of months to insure you’re always scenting a maximum capacity. To get the best results from your scent diffuser, you’ll want to periodically run a cleaning cycle if you don’t want it to become clogged with particles from the oil. A clogged diffuser will of course give you a decrease in both the overall scent and the quality of the fragrance oil.
- For cleaning, always start by making sure you’ve unplugged the machine.
- Make sure you have no scents in the diffuser when you are ready to start cleaning it. If you leave oil in the diffuser, it can leak as you are cleaning different areas.
- Either empty your scent bottle or take an empty fragrance bottle, within the empty, clean bottle, pour a few drops of rubbing alcohol into the bottle.
- Screw the bottle with the rubbing alcohol into the HVAC diffuser and let it run for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the bottle that contains the rubbing alcohol out of the diffuser. Carefully and thoroughly clean the bottle so it contains no scent of alcohol. Refill the bottle with your favorite scenting oil and you are ready to get back to diffusing.
Thankfully it doesn’t take much to learn how to clean your HVAC scent diffuser and the general maintenance on these machines is quite low, and that’s a good thing. We rarely have an issue with our machines and customers get years and years of usage with little to no problems, most of which can be solved with a bit of rubbing alcohol. If you are still having problems, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone at 305.697.7171 or email customer support at email@example.com to get help.